Promising to start working the first night, this mouthpiece that is ready-to-wear right out of the box supposedly treats snoring for over 90% of people who use it. Could you be one of those people, though? Could Zquiet finally work for you or your partner? You’ll find the answers here including how it works, what its advantages and disadvantages are, what users are saying about it, and where you can get the best possible deal should you decide to try it.
- What Is Zquiet?
- How Does It Work?
- Real User Reviews
- Does It Really Work?
- Special Promo – 30-Day Trial – Bonuses
Gaining popularity in countries like Australia, Canada, Germany, Portugal, and France, this American manufactured mouthpiece designed to treat snoring is a Class II medical device regulated by FDA. That essentially means the materials used are safe and that the product effectively achieves its intended purpose. Compared to most anti snoring mouthpieces, this dentist-designed oral device is apparently easier and more comfortable to use.
Made using thermoplastic elastomer to provide maximum comfort, the device is inserted into the mouth before going to sleep. It can be used straight out of the package, and using it does not inhibit free movement of the mouth in any manner. It comes with a unique ‘living hinge technology’, that allow users to breathe freely through the mouth as well as nose, and its design also incorporates strategically located airflow posts.
What also helps is its bottom jaw plate that helps create a forward movement of the user’s lower jaw. It comes in a one-size-fits-all design, and provides an equally comfortable fit for everybody. It can be used for prolonged periods, and also comes with a pretty impressive lifespan.
- Designed for more comfort. It has a soft rubber texture and revolutionary technology that allows you to move your mouth freely.
- Lets you breathe naturally. The device allows you to breathe through your mouth and nose naturally. It is actually not recommended to use any device that restricts breathing through your nose or mouth.
- Works immediately. No molding or preparation required as you can use it right out of the package and into your mouth.
- Safe to use. It is a high performance medical device regulated by FDA which means that materials used are safe and effective for its intended purpose.
- Adjustment period. Although it does work, certain users mention that it takes some getting used to, and this period can extend over a few nights.
- Side Effects. During the first few days users can experience soreness in the mouth upon waking up, but this is something that’s temporary as well. The tongue can also feel tender during the early days, and some users also complain of salivating when they start using this device.
All these problems, however, usually disappear with regular use, and hardly anyone has any complains past the two week mark.
Below are a few excerpts taken from other Zquiet reviews. The following essentially sum up the majority’s opinion on the product.
While results may vary, it is clear based on most reviews on the web including the ones above that Zquiet actually works. Because it does not require preparation or molding process to make it fit, many prefer the device for its ease of use. It does require a bit of adjustment period, though, and any discomfort you feel during the first few times of using it will eventually wear off. Take note, however, that it is not intended to treat sleep apnea or other sleep disorders, for which you should consult your doctor. Read our article on stop snoring devices and alternative treatments to properly address your snoring condition.
Nowhere else can you get the best possible deal on this product but from its official website where you can take advantage of the special offer and ensure that your purchase transaction is safe.
The site is running a 30-day trial requiring you to pay only $9.95 at first. If, at the end of this 30 day period, you are not happy with the results, you do not have to pay more. Only if you are happy with your experience and would like to continue using it are you charged the additional $79.95.
In addition to the above offer, the manufacturer’s website also gives buyers two free booklets valued at $20.00; these booklets include the ’25 Tips for a Better Night’s Sleep’ and ’25 Ways to Enhance Intimacy in Your relationship’.